Twitter
RSS

Need to know how to make an internet app?

Back again, still not as often as I would like but so be it. So you want to make your own software and sell it to the public or to the highest bidder?!?! Well found a FREE ebook that should help, you can find it here. I haven't read through the whole thing yet but it seems very exhaustive. Also found another free ebook, this one gives some info about making money online ,its called 'how to make your first $500 online in just thirty days' , very interesting and free.

Hope these two submissions will be useful, if your looking for some affiliate programs that are great for getting you some profits on your website , check out this post where I list several well paying affiliate programs.

Well back to moving , hopefully I can get it done by this week.. I hope...

Comments (0)

Your Ad Here