Twitter
RSS

I give up

Yep, thats it for my attempt to make money online(for now). It just is not working for me. I don't understand how others do it, or maybe I'm just lazy. I don't know, I don't care anymore about stupid SEO or key words or any of that bull. I've had it. I have made a precious $0.0 online. Sure I signed up to multiple survey lists, paid emails. I got the stupid $5 bonus for signing up but then what?!? The min to take out 'your' money is like $50. But of course most of the surveys and emails don't go over .05 cents. So I get 5 cents on a stupid survey that they want me to take a screening survey for first, which I don't pass. Then they just keep the $5 while I fill out survey after survey for free. Of course I don't fall for that anymore.

So here I am with my blog, that nobody visits and now what. I tried the affiliate thing as you can see from the advertisement on the right and top. I tried not to go overboard with it. I tried to help people with usefull content, at least I thought it was usefull. I got 10 squidoo pages that have brought me a whopping $0.0. I opened up a Zazzle store ( See my store at Zazzle ) and I'm just so burned out right now I cant come up with anything to put on it.

I got bills pileing up and I'm SO TIRED OF BEING BROKE! Really!, I mean artists are not the only ones starving! I don't know if its me or what, I don't know if maybe I'm not focused enough or maybe I don't know enough. I mean people do make money on here right? Don't they? What is it they do? Maybe its because they invest money into this, and I have none to invest. I don't have money for a website or ppc advertising or anything, I don't have money to put in gas RIGHT NOW in my car much less to pay google to bring me some clicks that most likely will end with me getting nothing for them.

I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so tired of thinking of marketing and SEO and Google and all that stuff, I just want to do what I want and write what I want to write.The country and the world are going to pot, soon a loaf of bread will be around $10 bucks, so will gas, just check out Glenn Beck he will give you all you need to know. I know that Jesus will return soon and that it will be great when He is here but for now I keep praying and praying. I mean right now I would take any type of job. Gonna head over to Craig's list and check out if they have any jobs available for me in my area. I'm good at fixing computers and cleaning viruses but dosn't seem that I'm good enough because I keep sending out resumes and nobody calls back.

This blog (can it be called a blog if nobody but the author reads it?) will now just be me complaining and moaning about anything and everything. I NEED A JOB. Sorry I have outbursts sometimes when I get bummed. Anyway, so this will be my journal of sorts, I will keep later posts up if you are interested in getting some nice offers. I still think squidoo is a good place to make money and also Zazzle has potential too but I'm so tired of trying and trying and getting no results. I mean I would make more money as a burger flipper at McD then doing this full time. The kicker is I am about as successful trying to find a job as I am making money online. fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Comments (0)

Your Ad Here