Twitter
RSS

Dish network, too good to be true?

Hay , back again with a new opportunity for possible online income!
I have found this Dish network affiliate opportunity!
I have signed up for it, here is my affiliate site.
It sounds interesting , they set up your affiliate site, they give you FREE advertising for 1 Year! They give you offline tools,(like fliers and more) the offline stuff is very interesting, its offered in both English or Spanish. They offer it like a coupon to get savings on dish network, it has an ad code and a confirmation code so when they call both codes must be told to the operator in order for the coupon to work, this guarantees that you get the credit!

Hows $120 a pop sound?
they pay you $120 for everyone that signs up or more. I mean it really sounds nice! You don't have to worry about advertising for 1 year and you get $120 per person that signs up.

What you wont get!
Here is what you wont get..
NO Financial Risk Whatsoever! NO Personal Selling Is Involved! NO Computer Experience Required! NO Business Background Needed! NO Prospecting or Cold Calling! NO Costly Advertising To Do! NO Pressuring Friends And Family! NO Internet Marketing Skills Needed!

NO Monthly Membership Fees!


So Whats the catch?

Well they do ask for a one time fee of $35, but they have a %100 refund 60 day guarantee. If your not satisfied in 60 days they refund your money no problem. So its a no risk deal, at worst it can help finance your other sites (advertising, buying site build it!...)


So I signed up for it and I will be back in 60 days to give a full review , If it works you will know it, and if it crashes you will know it too!


Till next time


Comments (4)

Hi,

I just visited your blog at "http://opportunitycheck.blogspot.com/2009/10/dish-network-too-good-to-be-true.html" and found an interesting one for content link exchange with my website and blogs. As your blog is relevant with mine so it would beneficial for both of us and in this way we can also increase our back links. If you also find it suitable then please let me know at- ami.roberts86@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ami Roberts

Hey my friend, good to see you back again. Did you get the reply to your email?

Dish network sounds like a good program particularly because it has a refund clause. I would suggest those interested to go for it!

Hi Ms.Freeman,
yea I got your email, Thank you a lot for that. I sent you a reply , hope you get it. I just finished the move and had a hard time setting up an internet connection,but I'm up and running now. Thanks again :)

Dish Network is the satellite TV service that rules the planet with its wonderful assortment of entertainment packages. Dish Network has variety programming and equipment options. It has tons of HD channels which have mind-boggling quality of images and sound effects.

Your Ad Here