Twitter
RSS

Content,Traffic,Traffic

Hi, this is just a basic overview of what I have learned so far in internet business, making money online. Also the tools and the people that have helped me learn and simplified many tasks.
So whats the first thing?

Got God?
He is the most important part of my life and I am thankful to Him for everything I have , so of course He would be a crucial part of this business. I pray to Him as much as I can, ask Him for guidance and help with this business. He never lets me down unlike everyone else including myself. So if you are a Christian then I would suggest to go to Him! He is the source of all blessings and is eager to bless you, if you are not a Christian then this is your lucky day! Click here, this will explain what I mean a lot better then I could do it.

Learn Learn and hay Learn more !
Yea, I thought once I left high school I wouldn't have to learn anything else, HA! It seems we never stop learning and this business has soooo much to learn! So I suggest going to websites that are direct to the point and helpful, be warned some so called internet wiz kids are not interested in teaching/helping but more into selling junk and talking about themselves and how much money they have made. Some awsome sites that I have learned a considerable amount are:

Ms.Freeman
This website is GREAT! It looks great and has a wealth of information and tips that can really get your business off to a great start! I check this site often for the latest info and advice on how to get better at this.

Lisa Irby
This is another site I get alot of help from, she also has tons of youtube videos that are very helpful and informative.

Yaro Starak
This is another excellent site, but I must confess sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the amount of information on this site. However it is great and exhaustive.

And others but I don't want this post to go forever lol, to be continued....

Comments (2)

Let me tell ya, I got a tear in my eye First from the link back to my blog and the recognition you gave it. And secondly from the fact that I am listed along with some of the best bloggers in the business. Thank you so much and I am glad to have been of help and please please let me know if you need any further assistance...:)

No prob, you have helped me alot and wanted to give credit where credit's due. I will :)

Your Ad Here